Consign with Us
How Does Consignment Work with eyedia?
Consignment Drop Off Hours: Tuesday – Saturday from 11am – 4pm
eyedia looks forward to accepting your clean, current items. Before you bring any furniture or large home decor pieces to us, we will need a picture. You can email pictures to email@example.com or bring them in your camera, on your phone or developed.
- Items will be kept for 90 days with mark down discounts of 10% each month.
- After 90 days, items can be picked up or eyedia will place them in the monthly 50% off sale. If not sold after the sale, eyedia will arrange for them to be donated to a charity, with the consignor receiving proper donation receipts from the charity.
- Here is the split: consignor 50% – eyedia 50% on items that sell.
- Holiday items and consignments with a last mark down price of $50.00 or less are wonderful to have and to sell, but they are not eligible to be returned to the consignor.
- Checks will be mailed for prior month’s sales by the 10th of the following month. If you are planning to spend the winter somewhere other than home and you want your check, be sure to give us a change of address. A $1.00 mailing and handling fee is deducted from your monthly check.
- We will happily supply names of movers that we recommend regularly. If you choose to bring it in yourself, please bring someone to help you off load your large items.
- Consignments will be enthusiastically accepted Tuesday through Saturday until 4:00 pm and at other times by appointment only.
- Occasionally, eyedia will have special promotions or sales. If you have items in the store at the time of those promotions or sales, they will be included.
- Should theft or damage occur to your items, we are not liable. In all ways, we try to be very responsible.