Consign with Us
How Does Consignment Work with eyedia?
Consignment Drop Off Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 11 am to 3:30 pm | Friday & Saturday from 11 am – 4 pm. Prior approval and appointments are required.
Click Here For Items We Currently Do Not Consign
eyedia looks forward to accepting your clean, current items. Before you bring any furniture or large home décor pieces to us, we will need a picture. You can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them in your camera, on your phone or developed.
- Items will be kept for 90 days with markdown discounts of 10% each month.
- After 90 days, items can be picked up or eyedia will place them in the monthly 50% off sale. If not sold after the sale, eyedia will arrange for them to be donated to a charity.
- Here is the split: consignor 50% – eyedia 50% on items that sell.
- Checks are available for pick up for prior month’s sales on the 10th of the month. Please make sure to bring your drivers license or another form of ID. Upon request we will mail out of state checks.
- We will happily supply names of movers that we recommend regularly. If you choose to bring it in yourself, please bring someone to help you offload your large items.
- Consignments are accepted Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 11 am to 3:30 pm | Friday & Saturday from 11 am – 4 pm by appointment.
- Throughout the year eyedia will have special promotions or sales. If you have items in the store at the time of those promotions or sales, they will be included.
- Should theft or damage occur to your items, we are not liable. In all ways, we try to be very responsible.
Fill out the form below to submit a request to consign with us. Upload any photos you have of the items for us to preview.